Monday, March 10, 2014

First Mini Road Trip

Tyler has been staying pretty busy these last few months. He's been juggling being on "Jordy duty" when he gets home from work (which has switched to a different lean-manufacturing system- so he has a different title now: Operations Analyst Manager- which means he has new responsibilities there) with his new calling of Ward Clerk (so he has to go to Sunday Bishopric meetings and mid-week interviews) with also studying for the GMAT test that he has to take to apply for business schools! For the last month and a half he was staying up in Salt Lake on Tuesday and Thursdays from 6-9:15pm taking a prep class. This meant he didn't get home until after 11pm because he had to wait for the next train which wasn't until 10:11 :( He studied hard and took multiple practice tests these last few months. On Saturday, he took the dreaded test in Bountiful (starting at 8am). Jordy and I met him at his work on Friday and we all stayed in a hotel in Salt Lake so Tyler wouldn't have to drive so far that morning. I am so proud of Tyler for his hard work and dedication, studying and doing practice problems on the train and on the weekends. Those tests are long and frustrating- but Jordy and I are so proud of him for taking it! 

When Tyler finished the test, we decided to walk around Temple Square for a little bit because it was such a gorgeous day with a clear blue sky! What a great way to relax after a stressful test! I had a mission companion that always was so eager to just see the temple...she said it brought instant peace and comfort to her just looking at it. I agree! 






I'm still not sure what's in our future...but I sure am grateful for our Eternal Family! 




No comments:

Post a Comment