University Mall Treehouse
We were grateful that Tyler ended up getting a few more days off of work than we originally were anticipating over New Year's...so he got to come to Jordy's doctor's appointment. We had hoped to take Jordy to the University Mall treehouse on his birthday, but we ended up taking him after he got his 12-month shots (close enough, right?!) He seemed to enjoy crawling around!
We got to meet up with my best fiend, Rachel Bronson and her family the next weekend at Culver's and Cabelas (in Lehi). They moved back to Utah from Oregon and are now only an hour away!! We are so excited to get to see them more often! :)
| Cute cute boys!! |
Ben got tired of Jordy stealing his waterbottle when he was watching him this last semester, so Ben got Jordy a waterbottle of his own! Awww :)
AND...
I was really hoping to have a different post representing the Packers making it to the NFC Championship Game...but, well...let's not go there. We did all wear our Packers pajamas Saturday night hoping that if we dreamed winning dreams it would help...apparently not. Oh well. Maybe next year! :)
I love those pictures of our boys together! I'll have to get them from you. Ice skating sounds like a lot of fun and it looked like Jordy liked it! I'm glad we're close too!!!
ReplyDelete