I am so grateful that my mom and dad could be with us to help out these first few weeks. My dad had to leave for a business trip for some of the time, but we were happy to have them with us.
My mom is absolutely AMAZING. I would have been so lost without her. She made us yummy dinners (and made enough to have leftovers for later), stayed up at night with Jordy so we could sleep, helped give him his first bath, spoiled Jordy with lots of clothes, toys, books and so much more. Jordy LOVES his Grandma Hyatt! She just has the magic touch Ü I hope one day I'll be even half the mom that she is. Thanks mom!
I am so grateful for the knowledge of eternal families...knowing Jordy is ours FOREVER.
Spending some quality father-son time...watching the football game! Tyler dreamed of this day-and Jordy seems to love it already! Oh my boys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment