Saturday, May 24, 2014

Family Pictures


We missed Jordy's 3-month pictures (oops. My bad :) So we decided to use our Groupon and get 4 1/2 month pictures with a family picture. Both times now that I've gone in for pictures with Jordy, I went in telling myself "Be strong! You know they are going to try to sell you more than you can afford"...and yet, both times, it's so frustrating seeing cute pictures of Jordy that I know they're just going to throw away. Ughhh. So I still got more than I intended to initially Ü (Maybe one day I'm going to only buy what I went in to buy!) We only got a 3-image CD, so most of these are just from the online album- I thought there were some fun ones, but I couldn't get them all!










I wasn't that impressed with the photographer. Jordy can definitely smile but she was taking the picture before he would and then she acted like she had run out of "clicks". Oh well...we got a few and we know he has a big ol' smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment