It was a BEAUTIFUL day on Saturday- so we decided to go for a hike!
Jordy got all nice and comfortable riding with Dad...
It was so sunny- but just the perfect temperature- but I was still paranoid that Jordy would get burned- but he stayed pretty covered! (We on the other hand ended up getting a little burned)
He didn't seem to mind! :)
I'm not going to lie...it was a challenge making it up there! (Considering it's been almost a year since I had done virtually any form of physical activity...)
But we made it (a nice 45 minutes later! Ü)
Jordy: King of Provo!
Tyler wanted to be sure to get one with the football stadium in the background! :)
And then we made it back down again.
Boy, was he a tired guy! And look at Jordy! :) Such hard word going up and down that mountain!
But his day wasn't over yet! We then went to the BYU Men's soccer game!
It was a GREAT day to be outside!



Awesome! Already getting Jordy into hiking the Y! What a cute kiddo! One thing I found that worked really well as a sun shade when I had the baby carrier on is to put the nursing cover around your neck and let that be over the baby, then they are covered, but you can still see them and they don't have to have something right on them. I know, unsolicited advice...just what you wanted on your blog...
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea! Thanks! I'm always up for free advice! :)
Delete