One of my favorite things about summertime in Utah are the RODEOS!!! After Tyler took me to my first rodeo 4 years ago, I fell in love with them! (And with him- coincidence?!) I think they are so much fun (and yes, I'll admit it, I still have my dreams of riding/owning horses one day!)
 |
| My first rodeo: Lehi Round-up! Also the day we first held hands :) Rodeos just have a lot of good memories for me! :) |
One of the Rodeos that we've been to for the last few years is the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Rodeo. A rodeo with yummy strawberries in cream-- yup, a great combination!
Jordy was a hit last year with his rodeo shirt and hat, but it helped that he couldn't really get the hat off! This year, he wasn't such a fan of the cowboy hat- but he was still pretty popular and made lots of friends with the people we were sitting by!
 |
| "Ok! You got your pictures, can the hat come off now?!" |
 |
| Awww! I love my cowboys! :) |
 |
| The famous Strawberries-Jordy really liked the cream! ("Not the hat again!") |
 |
| Perfect weather and awesome "cotton-candy" clouds in the sky set the mood for the rodeo! |
 |
| Sure enough- one of Jordy's "signature smiles" was sure to come out! |
This year it was also a nice way to celebrate finishing classes FOR GOOD! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment