Some highlights from our time in Appleton during the month of August. Jordy got to spend a lot of time playing outside with cousins (the first week) and Grandma and Grandpa Hyatt! We really feel so blessed that it worked out to do my internship in Appleton- even if that meant being apart from Tyler-it ended up working well to allow me to finish my clinical requirements and not put off Tyler starting school...and Jordy LOVED the extra attention! Luckily I had earned a lot of hours the first few weeks, so toward the end of August, I was able to do shorter days and spend some time with Jordy outside as well!
Jordy and Marshall (they have a love-hate relationship! :)
McDonald's picnic lunch! :)
Muscle men :)
Jordy did his 1st Home Depot project in Appleton...
...but let's be honest here- his favorite part of the project was getting a sucker at the end!! :)
Helping Grandpa wash the cars!
This is his "I'm having fun in nursery" face! Guess which song they were singing?! (He actually really likes singing the songs and watching the other kids)
And for SURE he enjoys watching the Green Bay Packers! He'd stop what he was doing and sit down and yell "football" as soon as it came on TV!
Guess what was on! (Actually, this also could have been Jeopardy! He enjoyed watching that with Grandma!)
Jordy and his "classic" smile! :)
"Helping" grandpa make Rice-Krispy treats!
Jordy is just a bit obsessed with balls! Even with all the toys at Grandma and Grandpa's house-- he was most content to be playing with a ball (inside or outside!) He has amazing accuracy for a 1 year-old! :) (Tyler LOVES that he is so content running and throwing and kicking balls...I just wish I had the same amount of energy Jordy has!)
No comments:
Post a Comment