Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fall then 2 days later it's winter

Yup. One day it got up to 65 degrees and I almost forgot it really was November. We even took a walk to go see our friend the emu...





Then, the next day, it was snowing. Ugh. Ready or not...it looks like winter is here.

If only I could look as cute as this kiddo in my warm-weather clothes! :)

Want some cheese?!
What about this kind of "cheese?!"

"Ok. Ok. No more pictures, please!"
"Fine. One more!" :)
Jordy took a nap and woke up with hair looking like this! Nice!
Unfortunately with the sudden cold- that meant an end to my little garden :( Hahaha. More like pots of dirt with some green sprouts coming out! My seeds actually almost all sprouted this year...but they didn't really do much past that. I held out thinking something would grow...so by the time it snowed, this is what had started: 2 tomatoes, a little cucumber and 2 green beans (and then I have a little window-sill planter of cilantro). I am just grateful we don't have to grow our own food...we'd never make it!


Here are some more pictures of Jordy doing what he does best! 




This is how he fell asleep...

Here is Jordy showing off how he can wave (to celebrate or to "dance" :)



Jordy has started fake coughing when he hears us cough. Of course he didn't do it quite the same when he saw I had the camera...but you get the idea! And he has started sticking out his tongue...

Again, Jordy will be doing something like standing or "dancing" or laughing and I think "I need this on camera" but the minute he sees the camera, he stops doing it! So this one I was trying to get him standing from behind, so sorry it's long and you see that side of him! 



1 comment:

  1. love those videos. He and Marshall can be a great team...Jordy can fake cough and Marshall can fake sneeze (that is his new trick). Love that cute boy!

    ReplyDelete