Saturday, November 29, 2014

Football Game

Tyler's parents bought us BYU football tickets for our birthdays- but the game wasn't until the 22nd of November. They arranged for Carly and Brad to watch Jordy for us and Tyler's dad was going to come down to go to the game as well...so everything had been arranged- except, THE WEATHER! It had been a gorgeous day on Friday (mid 60s) but all week the weather forecast for Saturday was: COLD & RAINING. Don't get me wrong. I love my cougars. But perhaps my in-person-enthusiasm in "rain or snow" has died down a little more now that I'm older...(Why can't I cheer just as loud on my warm, comfortable couch?!) Don't worry- I kept those thoughts to myself. I would have been disowned by Tyler and my father-in-law if they heard me saying those things-- as they are some of the most loyal football fans EVER (to them there is no such thing as "inclement weather"). SO- I layered up with my sweatshirts and doubled my socks and got a rain poncho and off we went to the game. BYU was playing Savannah State...who hadn't won a game yet- so again, I was thinking about my couch! But a football game is a football game and we still had fun!






Look at him...just like a little boy! Rain and cold couldn't keep him from loving watching his Cougars in-person! 

 And, just in case you wondered, BYU won: 64-0. Yup...

Jordy had fun with Carly and Brad and their little dog too! :) (Jetta) 



No comments:

Post a Comment