Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Our little monSTAR :)



 

Recently we watched Space Jam - featuring another favorite Jordan of this household! :)
It finally hit me who Jordy has reminded me of every time we put him in his dress and bag for the night!
See the resemblance?!

Jordy is living up to the "monster" label in other ways...for some reason he has recently decided to make having a messy diaper a big event by saving up for a week and THEN going...


Yeah- that was a real MONSTER to clean up (of course it was right before Tyler got home from work- so I got to do it all by myself...Jordy got his first shower of his life! Just sprayed him down :) 

My friend, Holly, has been watching him on Wednesday mornings when I go to class. She has a little girl, about a month and a half older than Jordy. She is usually sleeping when I get back to pick him up, but a few times, she's been awake and just stares at Jordy with the look of "what is this boy doing here?" Well- this last week when I got there, they were both awake and had been playing on a blanket. I held him up (he's just as big, if not bigger than her already!) and she stared at him awhile, but then, kept reaching for his hand. It was cute! However, Jordy must have remembered the "dirty" looks from before, because he wanted nothing to do with this hand-holding. In fact, at one point, he tried putting her hand that was holding his into his mouth. Real smooth, Jordy! That's ok...there will be plenty of time for hand holding later. MUCH later! :) 



The stare-down! 


Just not interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment