Well, it wasn't "pretty" but we made it through the semester! (Shouldn't there be a "graduation ceremony" for that alone?!)
We couldn't have done it without the amazing help we had. I hesitate to list names because I don't want to forget anyone- and we had a lot of support from those not here in Provo-- so THANK YOU to everyone that made it possible to finish this semester. Jordy enjoyed spending so much time with Uncle Ben and his work friends, as well as Holly and Adriel, and Aunt Carly and Uncle Bradley! Jordy has already been around more of campus than some BYU students! And he was there to hear Carly defend her thesis and graduate with her Masters degree: WAY TO GO CARLY!
I had to include the classic "Carly-with-the-irritated-baby" picture...not quite as good as the one with Cade!
Congrats graduates! :)
Jordy was sporting his own BYU attire at graduation...though he wasn't the most cooperative posing for pictures!
So excited...little does he know spring term is starting in just a few days... duh duh dun.

No comments:
Post a Comment