So- I just spent the whole day working on school stuff. (Literally. I even stayed in my pajamas- that's what I mean by THE WHOLE DAY). And what's even more depressing than that...I'm nowhere near being done with my stuff. I guess that's what I get for putting off a semester's worth of work until the last few days...
But this little guy hasn't made it easy...he keeps reminding me of the fact that I would rather be playing with him than reading or grading or writing a paper...
And I can't really argue with him!
So then I tried multi-tasking. Maybe he could help me with my work...
Look at how interested in my aphasia speech book he was...
(Then he got really "into" it...literally Ü)
"Really, mom? Really? You have to read this stuff?"
YIKES!
| |
BORING!!!
So- he decided he was TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL!
And here I am- only 4 days away from my term paper deadline with no paper-- but one really cute distraction on my hands :) It could be worse...

No comments:
Post a Comment