Monday, December 22, 2014

Tis the Season to be Jolly

Sorry, I was just on a roll the last post and didn't realize how many pictures I had uploaded all at once! Like I said before, December just seems like a good month to take pictures of this cutie! Maybe because I can't believe he's almost ONE YEAR OLD! :) 


He plays with anything that opens and closes including drawers, cupboards, the toilet seat...you name it! Even being put inside the hamper doesn't stop this ball of energy! :) 

This is Tyler and his brother in the hamper...hmmm. I wonder where Jordy gets his exploration "jeans"! (Haha...I couldn't help myself!! :) 
Look closely at this little turkey...he is a MESS! 

Mouth in the front, food in the back. Hmmm...
So bath time becomes a necessity. But he enjoys it!
Even if he just tries to eat his poor bath animals! :) 
Once again, Uncle Ben was a LIFESAVER this semester! He so willingly watched Jordy several times a week! Jordy has quite the upper hand compared to other one-year-olds when it comes to his college experiences...including living with a bunch of other roommates and dealing with their messes! (I was always a little nervous what "treasures" Jordy would find crawling around on Ben's floor!)  He sure loves his Uncle Ben! THANK YOU!! :) 
And let's not forget about GRANDMA! :) His shirt says it all! :)


A few more Santa Hat attempts! :) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment